Facebook allows you to edit your posts
Ever made an embarrassing mistake in a Facebook status update? No problem, you can now edit your comments well after you have written it.
The social network site has started allowing users to edit their comments, avoiding a more cumbersome deletion.
”For instance, if you join a thread and write a long comment but make a typo, I’ll now be able to go edit it instead of having to delete it and repost,” a spokesperson, Johanna Peace, said.
”We’ll also be showing the editing history for a comment so that subsequent commenters or likers have the full context of the conversation. It’s rolling out now and should be live to everyone in the next couple days.”
- Mark Zuckerberg turns his 5+ million Facebook fans into subscribers
- 40 selected Google+ tips and tricks to make you a superuser
- Facebook testing new status update tool that records everything you do
- Twitter's iOS upgrades seem awkward but prove useful
- Has Facebook reached its peak?
- Facebook begins testing its new "Auto-Grouping" friend lists feature
- Facebook privacy issues still a big challenge, says FB Engineer Lars Rasmussen
- Facebook wants to annoy you even further with auto-playing adverts